Friday 29 August 2014

CUEPACS (Congress of Unions of Employees in the Public and Civil Services)

Visit to CUEPACS...



Hi, I and my group assignment have a task from our lecturer Ms.Priya for Industrial relation subject.
We need to make an interview to CUEPACS regarding with our topic in assignment. We already going to CUEPACS and we are very happy because we get chance to interview Setiausaha Agung CUEPACS, Mrs.
Lok Yim Pheng. 

Before we meet her, we make appointment with her and she agree to us make interview because she said she understand us because before this she work as teacher even she very busy but she so nice give us chanca to make interview. Also we already prepare the question that already get approval from Ms Priya before we make interview.
I drive my car and bring my friends to CUEPACS and only use GPS to going the CUEPACS. We arrive with safe.

After that, when we meet her, we enter her room and we start our conversation. We start our question based on the question we already prepare. She very professional and give us a very good cooperation. I'm very appreciated to her because she can answer all the question we given. I'm also record her voice during interview as the proof for my presentation. So many cases she story to us and she also explain the solution when if the cases are not be settled and how the CUEPACS action.

I'm happy because without her cooperation we cannot get the higher mark for our assignment and because of her our group get higher mark for the assignment.

I'm very happy when she said if anything to ask just call her or message her and she will be answer. I'm proud and very appreciate to her because she give us chance to learn more.

Our picture as the proof. The man is president of CUEPACS
 and the right is Mrs.Lok Yim Pheng


Conclusion
I'm happy because without her cooperation we cannot get the higher mark for our assignment and because of her our group get higher mark for the assignment.
I'm very happy when she said if anything to ask just call her or message her and she will be answer. I'm proud and very appreciate to her because she give us chance to learn more.
Not everyone can get this chance and we so proud to our self because we get opportunity to meet them and have a chance to get their opinion regarding our subject.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog